you can be liberated from your pains
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is a non-invasive, low-risk nerve stimulation intended to reduce pain, both acute and chronic ones.
Lower back pains
Muscle pains after sports and labor
Gift for your parents
- TENS has been clinically approved as an effective, drug-free, side-effect-free tratment of relieving physical pains.
- TENS units emit controlled micro electric currents called pulses through skin to interact with nerves/acupuncture
- points and relieve pains in mainly four categories : (1) chronic-illness-caused, (2) post-operation-caused, (3) sport-injury-caused, (4) female-nature-related
- The pain relieving/distracting effect comes from two ways : (1) to block the nerve pathway transmitting pain signals and (2) to stimulate the brain to release natural pain killer endorphin.
- Overall, high frequency pulses are effective in blocking the nerve pathway and low frequency pulses effective in inducing secretion of endorphin.
- One Piece Ultra Slim Design
- Biocompatible silicone pad Hydrogel patch
- Drug-free with no side effects
- 2 buttons for simple control
- Soft and flexible Silicone pad
- Battery can be replaced
- Automatic shutoff after 15 minutes
- Convenient and extremely user-friendly
- Small pocket-sized and ergonomic
shape for home, work or travel
- Power supply : DC 3.0 (lithium battery * 1)
- Weight : approx. 26 grams
- Treatment time : Fixed in approx. 15 minutes (Total 3 cycles)
(5 stimulation types/cycle, 3 cycles/treatment)
- Pulse frequency : 2~30Hz
- Dimensions : 12 cm * 6.4 cm * 1.6 cm
- Intensity : Adjustable from 1low to 10 high
- Power consumption : approx. 100 mW
- Included : unit, self-adhesive hydrogel patch(2 pairs),
lithium battery, instruction manual
- Do not place pads over a joint, on your spine, head, or neck, or near your heart.
- Do not use on your head or face, neck or throat or near your heart.
- Do not use with an implanted or attached electronic medical device, on children or on unhealthy or damaged skin.
- Pregnant women, infants
- When in the bath or shower
- While sleeping
- While driving, operating machinery, or during any activity